Senior Manager Supply Chain
Medical Device | Trade Compliance
In this role you will be responsible for managing supply chain activities
including all logistics materials planning and inventory control functions. The
incumbent is also responsible for all purchasing activities including but not
limited to products, materials, supplies, capital equipment and contract
services. In addition, incumbent is responsible for strategic sourcing
activities relating to material savings, vendor negotiations, supplier risk
mitigation initiatives and supplier business reviews and scorecards. Maintains
optimum product inventories to meet market demand. In addition, the incumbent,
collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Finance, will be responsible for the
design and implementation of a Sales and Operations Process to ensure accurate
and robust demand forecasting balancing while reconciling sales information,
supply capacity, inventory and financial commitments. Incumbent also ensures
efficient inventory control operations and movement of all components,
assemblies and finished goods, both domestically and internationally, to meet
production schedules and sales goals. Manages inventory management databases and
prepares status reports for use by management. Ensures compliance with Quality
System Requirements (QSR) and ISO requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes and adjusts the Master Production Schedule for product
availability through the review of sales forecasts, actual demand, and
product inventory levels.
- Directs all aspects of the purchasing functions consistent with the
Companies procedures and other appropriate guidelines.
- Develops and leads strategic sourcing initiatives to ensure the
effective performance of suppliers against key performance indicators,
delivery of material savings, and the implementation of supplier business
- Manages all inventory levels and product mix utilizing MRPII practices,
other advanced scheduling techniques and Lean principles. Ensures raw
material, WIP and finished goods inventory for manufacturing and
distribution sites are appropriate to support sales and inventory level
- Responsible for the accuracy of physical inventories and inventory
records within FDA QSR’s and Company procedures. Ensures optimum stocking
practices to support R&D, Pilot builds, Lab and Clinical Trials operations,
production schedules, and excellent customer service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Supply
Chain, Master’s degree a plus.
- Previous work experience with MRP or similar high-end ERP system is also
- Successful ERP/MRP conversion experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management specializing in manufacturing
systems analysis, inventory control, purchasing manufacturing software
systems, production planning, and master scheduling, and multi-location
- Minimum 7 plus years' Supply Chain knowledge and experience in
manufacturing planning, purchasing, Logistics and inventory control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of fabrication and assembly processing operations, IVD and Lab
Services industry preferred
- Knowledge of MRPII techniques and ERP systems
- Minimum 7 years’ experience using MRPII, Demand Management,
- Execution Systems (MES) and ERP systems,
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with data entry and PC software including MS
Word and MS Excel
- Experience in design and deployment of Sales and Operations Processes
- Experience and history of delivery of results in the areas of Material
Savings, and strategic sourcing initiatives and supplier scorecards and BCP
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, or customers.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations is required.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,
oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- APIC certification desirable
Gateway Recruiting, INC.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php