Trade Compliance Specialist
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
Seeking a bilingual (English / Spanish) Trade Compliance Specialist.
- Review product descriptions and technical data to determine import /
export classification in accordance with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule
(HTS) and Commerce Control List (CCL).
- Enter classification codes into company and government documentations.
- Administer internal audit processes for accurate classifications.
- Oversee record keeping related to import / export logistics and
- Respond to inquiries from customs brokers, government agencies,
customers and vendors.
- Research and audit import / export invoices and reconcile discrepancies.
- Bilingual – 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak,
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Knowledgeable in international shipping and customs procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php