Senior Supply Planner
Location: Plano, TX
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
The Supply Planner manages production planning for their assigned product(s).
The position will be responsible for translating commercial demand and inventory
strategies/targets into effective supply plans. Supply Planner will manage
production plans. The incumbent will be required to coordinate with Demand
Planning, Operations and other planners to resolve plant scheduling conflicts
and capacity constraints.
- Ensure an efficient supply of finished product to meet customer and
business needs in the fast-paced, rapidly growing medical device industry.
- Develop SAP system processes to understand demand and develop production
and inventory plans. Optimize those processes to ensure effective use of SNP
and MRP to enable Sales and Operations Planning.
- Sustain and improve relationships across the organization to maximize
sales, reduce working capital and lower cost.
- Think creatively, get out of the box and solve problems.
- Main Responsibilities
- Manages target stocking level and part number demand through SNP.
- Optimizes product transitions for EOL and NPI.
- Creates Sales, Build, Inventory and Capacity plans and presents
scenarios during the supply review.
- Ensures day-to-day issues that impact shipments, inventory, and cost are
resolved with minimal impact.
- Owns and contributes to metrics such as Safety, Quality, Line Fill,
Order Fill, Inventory, and cost.
- Understands Demand Planning, SNP, MRP, Master Scheduling and works to
optimize those business and system processes and handoffs.
- Understands S&OP and supports the management and improvement of the
supply review process.
- Bachelor's degree plus 6+ years of related work experience with a
complete understanding of the specified functional area, or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience.
- CPIM, CSCP, Greenbelt preferred.
- 3+ years medical device industry experience preferred
- 3+ years Manufacturing and distribution networks experience
- SAP APO DP desirable, SAP SNP and/or SAP MRP preferred
- Leading projects and process improvements.
- Analyzing data and creating reports and metrics.
- Progressive responsibility for planning, master scheduling, and S&OP.
- Managing and improving MRP and advanced planning systems (SAP, APO, and
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php