Sourcing and Procurement Specialist
Technology | Trade Compliance
The Sourcing Specialist will manage several key areas in the Software and
Cloud Services space. This position will be located in Lincolnshire, IL and
report into the Manager of Direct SW and Cloud Services Procurement. The Direct
Procurement organization is responsible for strategically managing the
supply-base, ensuring supply-continuity, and managing cost structure. This is an
individual contributor role that builds category expertise, displays efficiency
and effectiveness of global strategic sourcing for software and cloud services
to deliver customer solutions.
- Define and implement category strategies that meet business and customer
needs, and that will provide a competitive advantage.
- Engage with key suppliers to establish deep supplier relationships and
build/extend relationships across the business unit.
- Effectively communicate category strategies to the business unit and
- Lead the negotiation of contracts and event driven cost reductions.
- Engage with stakeholder team members to drive strategic initiatives
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market
research and conduct pricing audits, and impact analysis for the pursuit of
continuous cost improvements.
- Maintain a high level of product and industry awareness to keep current
on best practices, new suppliers, market trends, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required with a preference for Supply Chain
Management, Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or
Work Experience (years):
- 5+ years as a procurement or strategic sourcing professional
Key Skills and Competencies: -
- Strong negotiation skills
Travel Requirements: 10-15%
Gateway Recrcuiting, INC
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php