Director of Global Support Logistics Operations
The job description is below and attached. Please feel free to assist in our
effort by referring qualified candidates and earn a $2500 referral bonus if your
referral is hired! Note the term “qualified candidates” – so please read the job
description carefully. Please do not refer friends and family who are not
qualified – i.e. only have IT experience, software engineering experience, etc…
This position is based at corporate headquarters in Sunnyvale, California.
Relocation for a stellar candidate may be an option.
Happy recruiting everyone and THANK YOU for your support!
The Director of Global Support Logistics Operations will lead the team in the
development of processes, programs, and tools that drive the continued success
of Customer Services and Support. The Director will lead strategy, implement
successful programs, develop new value-added services, and define and implement
best practices. This hands-on position is also responsible for tracking
performance and providing decision support for improving customer satisfaction
while contributing to the bottom line. Candidates must have a successful
track-record in leading a global operation in logistics, spares planning,
inventory management and program execution. The successful candidate will be a
strong cross-functional leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented,
quality-minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position reports to the Corporate Vice President of CSS Business and
Portfolio Operations and resides in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Hire and manage a team of Support Delivery Operations leaders (Spares
Planning, Inventory Management and Program Management) providing proactive
and hands on leadership/mentoring
- Manage cross-CSS and cross-company initiatives while maintaining
world-class customer satisfaction in spares on time delivery performance.
- Serve as a focal point as needed for customer/partner and field
escalations to resolve issues quickly for the benefit of the customer and
- Train, coach and develop current team
- Identify and develop new opportunities for improving customer
satisfaction with a positive margin contribution.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our
third party support providers for mutual customer success.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to
the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth.
- Drive cross-functional projects to support supply chain optimization.
This includes driving the project management, thought leadership, solution
innovation and change management.
- Own benchmarking and market intelligence.
- Lead the formulation and execution of strategic initiatives and the
processes, tools and systems needed to support them.
- Independently develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach.
Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and
present findings to members of the leadership team.
- Anticipate roadblocks, both intellectual and political, and proactively
address issues before they impact business results.
- Develop knowledge of tools and systems that impact supply chain.
- Prepare presentation documents and update to all levels of management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
support delivery, logistics, supply chain planning, order operations, sales
operations, product management and project management
- Expertise in dealing with large scale, complex end to end business
- Proven record of navigating, escalating and leading efforts on complex
customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise
- Strong interpersonal skills required to function both in a team
environment and to build relationships with our CSS colleagues, company
leadership and business partners.
- Ability to understand customer requirements from quote to issue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Demonstrated ability to
think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues - a serious
thought leader that can make strategic choices and help focus the
organization on the most critical and value-added activities.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, strong
ability to work with complex and detailed data.
- Experience with leading transition and implementation work Ability to
influence and manage project outcomes to deliver results.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity.
- Proficient at senior management communication; excellent written and
oral communication skills.
- Ability to drive and consistently deliver excellence.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain
effective business partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to
prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- SAP CRM and ECC experience
- Role model for the Juniper Way
Contact : Debbie Millard
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php