Customs Compliance Manager
Location: TX: Houston-Recruiter Reports to: Director of Compliance
- Manage up to 5 compliance support staff
- U.S. import regulations and HTS classifications
- Oversee Import Compliance for various commodities including textiles,
apparel and other consumer goods
- Manage the C-TPAT & ISA program.
- Handle import compliance audits, etc.
- Managing/implementation of software
- BA Degree- preferred, not mandatory
- LCHB & or CCS Desired but not mandatory
- Knowledge with FTA’s, OGA’s, C-TPAT and ISA & Filing ACE Entries,
FTZ operations, Budgeting, etc.
- Experience with Compliance software desired as well as Excel and
Full relocation package available!
For more information, or to be considered, please submit your resume as a
Word document/attachment to email@example.com Attn: Kristine Reide.
Director, Trade Compliance & Logistics Recruitment
Since 1999, serving the Global Trade, Logistics & Supply Chain Industries
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php