Senior Export Analyst
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization is a matrix organization
overseeing sourcing, supplier contracting, supplier management, materials
management, procurement (direct and indirect), logistics, and trade compliance
around the world. GSC leads the company to establish and manage an innovative,
reliable, efficient, effective, and compliant supply chain and logistics,
working to assure competitive advantage for KLA-Tencor.
The Sr. Export Analyst responsibilities will cover all export activity across
the global KLA-Tencor network and will work closely with our global service
logistics team as well as cross functional teams to drive program improvements
through information analysis and process management. In addition, the Sr. Export
Analyst will be responsible for driving lowest possible compliance costs across
the KLA-Tencor Service supply chain while assuring legal compliance with the
laws in each country where we act as exporter of record.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Research and classify software, hardware, or 3rd party products; submit
classification requests to relevant government agencies, or applications for
export licenses for controlled products or technologies.
- Responsible for deemed export compliance, reviewing foreign national
candidates and submitting IVL export license applications to BIS.
- Develop and conduct regular Export Compliance Awareness training,
enforcing compliance processes and procedures.
- Work with engineering teams across the company to review changes in
company technology and impact of annual export regulatory changes upon
- Manage OFAC/Denied Party Screening process, AES filings, AES error
resolutions, Sch. B/HTS conversions and conduct regular audits to maintain
- Support daily operations by providing guidance to team on export
restrictions and reviewing/releasing export orders as needed.
- Work with regional teams on country specific export restrictions and
- Liaise with IT department on export requirements and export software
- Bachelorís degree in international business, international relations,
international trade; Prefer 5+ years of export compliance experience.
- Demonstrated work experience applying export regulations in high
technology industry and ability to interface and with relevant Government
- Extensive experience in international trade and ability to work with
cross-cultural teams is required; familiarity with international regulations
is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the Export Administration Regulations,
especially Categories 3, 4, 5 and 6; ITAR knowledge a plus.
- Experience with SAP automated export compliance software system; AES and
Denied Party Screening tools.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience in export
compliance, international business, international relations, international trade
Kindly send your resume to
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any
other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php