Export Compliance Specialist- #5465
Location: San Diego, CA
Reports to: Director of Global Trade Compliance
Our Client: Leading industrial manufacturer
- Act as subject matter expert for determination of export licensing
- Ensure compliance regarding export license determination, denied party
screening, anti-boycott screening, diversion risk, end-use and embargo
screening, classifications and re-export laws and regulations.
- Prepare and administer licenses and agreements (MAA/TAA).
- Maintain complete and current knowledge of ITAR/EAR regulations.
- Function as point of contact on denied parties, embargoed countries,
anti-boycott compliance and reporting, and red flag issues. Also includes
familiarity with: OFAC, BATF, etc.
- Screen proposed exports for compliance.
- Screen and support individual export license applications.
- Ensure all export compliance records are maintained per government
- Develop and teach periodic training sessions on export compliance.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Highly proficient in Licensing and export control
- Strong interpersonal skills - to communicate effectively with all
- Strong communications skills – in writing, IT presentations, and public
Kristine Reide |Director, Trade Compliance & Logistics Recruitment | Tyler
732-414-2307 | email@example.com
Since 1999, serving the Global Trade, Logistics & Supply Chain Industries
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php