Company: Livingston International
- Reports to the Western Project Manager, this position acts as a member
of the project team providing technical support in the areas of research,
case preparation, and project completion.
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of information received
- Required to perform complex data analysis for goods in all industries.
- Responsible for validating country specific import/export documentation.
- Utilize strong classification (HTS, ECCN, Schedule B) experience on
projects (Hi-tech and Chemicals a plus).
- Conduct analysis on client tariff database and make recommendations to
- Prioritizes and completes work according to project demands, customs
requirements, and Livingston standards.
- May be responsible for the management of small projects or portions
thereof, i.e. Classification, Valuation, etc. and act as the lead in the
absence of a project manager.
- Participates fully with other team members in the day-to-day operation
of the team, including setting priorities, organizing and schedule work,
coordinating with others, problem solving and decision making, participating
in meetings and handling projects.
High School Diploma.
- 2 plus years working knowledge and experience of Import/Export
compliance regulations and their application.
- Excellent knowledge of the Harmonized System of Classification, ECCN,
Schedule B, Free Trade Agreements, and Customs Regulations.
- Experience within the customs brokerage industry.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills with a high level of
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle large volumes of
work, and meet tight deadlines.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php