Manager of Supply Chain Systems (WMS)
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Salary: $125,000 - $165,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Define plans for future phases of the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Work with WMS users to identify and evaluate potential improvements.
- Communicate with WMS implementation and leadership teams on potential
- Evaluate future changes, including system enhancements, process
improvements, voice picking, RFID and/or reporting dashboards.
- Work with other areas of the business to define requirements and scope
- Develop project charter, plans and cost / resource estimates.
- Gain alignment across WMS Leadership team with plans.
- Transition future plans to WMS Project team for implementation.
- Oversee projects from inception through completion.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with WMS software. Manhattan WMOS preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a high volume distribution environment.
- Experience with voice picking and slotting preferred.
- Strong project management skills, especially with project planning,
vendor evaluations, and process improvement.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php