Export Compliance Specialist (#5567)
Location: Fort Mill, SC (Suburb of Charlotte, NC)
Our Client: Leading industrial/technology manufacturer
- Assist with implementation of policies and procedures to ensure company
compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations (EAR/ITAR)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping
- Provide guidance, handle licensing, auditing, training, and approval of
shipments and technology transfers
- Work with internal and external customers.
- Determine when exemptions and exceptions can be used.
- Determine when Dept. of Commerce and Dept. of State licenses are
- Provide export compliance training to various departments within the
- Develop and communicate export compliance metrics.
- Hold process review meetings with internal departments.
- Update documented procedures and command media.
- Export Classifications and Documentation review
- BA/BS Degree-Preferred
- Domestic and international travel required as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
For more information and to be considered, please submit your resume to:
Kristine Reide- firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a recruiter and former logistics professional, I specialize in Trade
Compliance/Logistics & Supply Chain placements. Tyler Search Consultants is an
Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in
all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php