- Directs and manages the supplier business plan and implementation
process throughout the client’s organization leveraging supplier strengths
and resources on behalf of the supplier and communicating supplier benefits
to the Tech Data organizations.
- Aligns goals and objectives of supplier with Tech Data to ensure mutual
goals and objectives are achieved.
- Determines, monitors and recommends plans for the supplier, the client’s
business relationship on a tactical and strategic level.
- Participates in supplier business reviews providing appropriate data and
engaging in resolving issues.
- Identifies and drives new supplier opportunities with particular
emphasis on the development of new services that blend unique supplier
resource/capability along with the client’s service/capability to create a
unique value proposition.
- Supports cross functional communication with the client’s product groups
in price negotiations and market knowledge.
- Responsible for the management of activities and programs that will
drive the supplier’s pro-forma performance in an effort to achieve the
client’s financial goals. Performs analysis and reports of various program
impact for the supplier.
- Manages forecasting pipeline requirements and rebate projections.
Job Level Specifications:
- Mastery knowledge industry best practices and job functions. Is
considered a subject matter expert within the organization and contributes
to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to highly complex and uniquely challenging problems.
- Assignments require extensive evaluation of alternatives and intangible
- Is expected to make improvements to policies and procedures.
- Works independently toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments
are often self-initiated using independent judgment and discretion.
- Virtually self-supervisory. Might supervise 1 - 2 individuals who
provide tactical/operational support.
- Serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the
organization on major initiatives related to policy, plans and long-range
objectives. Actions impact the organization and its reputation.
- Effects of erroneous decisions are long-lasting, influence the future
course of the organization and require the expenditure of extensive
- Work Experience: Typically 10+ years with bachelor's or 8+ years with
master's Education and Certification(s): Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Gateway Recruiting, INC.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php