Senior Manager International Trade & Logistics # 5524
Location: Fort Worth, TX
8 direct reports
- Responsible for the Global Trade operations for the US and Canada.
- Management of 3PLís
- Manage FTZ program and operations
- Manage Global Logistics (inbound & outbound), vendor guidelines,
processes and performance. KPIís.
- Monitor and update Free Trade Agreements, First Sale Program, etc.
- Manage HTS Classifications and Audit systems
- Uphold C-TPAT security status yearly
- Prepare and present training company-wide for: C-TPAT, Audits and all
other customs compliance related matters.
- Bachelorís Degree (preferred)
- LCB (preferred)
- Management experience required
For more information, or to be considered, please submit your resume as a
Word document/attachment to
firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Kristine Reide
As a recruiter and former logistics professional, I specialize in Trade
Compliance/Logistics & Supply Chain placements. Tyler Search is an Executive
Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels
of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php