Heart Failure Supply Chain Director
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Compliance (quality, regulatory, environmental, Health, safety and
- Customer satisfaction through the on-time delivery of products.
- Optimized working capital (inventory & payment terms).
- Minimize expenses (scrap & operating expenses).
- The leader is responsible to directly lead the supply chain team and
influence all functional stakeholders to achieve the business objectives.
- Partners with cross-functional leadership to provide day-to-day tactical
and annual operating plan (AOP) results including on-time delivery to
customer, service level achievement, cost-reduction and inventory targets.
- Provides leadership to Supply Chain department managers through setting
goals, which align to the entityís annual operating plans and managing the
execution of goals through coaching and mentoring.
- Develops a culture of continuous improvement, professional growth, cross
functional/cross divisional collaboration and goal planning and execution.
- Directs teams, removes obstacles and implements practices, which ensures
customers receive product in a timely manner using cost efficient processes
(workforce planning, inventory management, purchasing, systems utilization).
- Prepares Supply Chain budget for assigned value stream/product lines.
- Identifies and implements actions to maximize synergistic opportunities
between all global entities.
- Hires and retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and provides ongoing
performance feedback. Maintains a safe and professional work environment.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in
support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management
Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelorís degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain related
body of knowledge.
- 12+ years of Supply Chain experience with pattern of progressing
- 7 years leading Supply Chain teams.
- 5 years of experience in the Medical Device industry or manufacturing
- 7 years of experience working with Supply Chain software.
- Experience with global supply chain teams including policy and procedure
development, strategy formulation, regulatory compliance, quality systems
and product life cycle planning.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to set goals and provide
positive and constructive feedback respectfully to build positive
relationships and improve business results.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%, including internationally
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Masterís degree preferred.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php