Senior Manager International Trade Operations
Location: Livermore, CA, US, 94551
Together we move the Atoms that move the World
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor
industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our
technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees.
We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to
our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding
results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times.
This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core
values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of
this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Essential Funcation & Duties
- Manage operational compliance for import and export shipping,
documentation, processes and corrective actions. Heavy focus on root cause
- Responsible for FTZ operational and compliance performance including
bonded shipping, bonded receiving, inventory control.
- Write procedures related to bonded process, export controls AES filings
and licensable goods.
- Work with the company's oversees depots for Customs brokerage, shipping
document format and content
- Manage changes and corrections to logistics outputs in SAP
- Manage IT compliance related break fixes and improvements
- Duty and related costs management, mitigation and forecasting
- International Travel: 20%
- 10 + years experience with import and export compliance
- Regulatory knowledge of, and operational experience working with:
- Import customs Brokerage
- Import customs regulations relating to value, Country of origin,
- Bonded operations and Foreign Trade Zones
- Export shipping, export controls and reporting, AES filing, licensable
products, commercial invoice structure and content, ECCN classification,
- Strong working knowledge of international freight operational norms,
air, ground, ocean bills of lading and related documentation and freight
- Working knowldege of Incoterms and clear understanding of impact to the
- Other areas of customs regulatory requirements and programs including:
bonded operations, drawback, FTA' s, C-TPAT, broker management, record
- Candidate must exhibit the ability to address operational compliance
issues and ensure fast effective action.
- Strong customs and international trade background and the ability
communicate complex regulatory issues to operations management Customs
broker license preferable
- Able to demonstrate skills, speed and efficiency with Excel
- Concise and clear writing skills
- Excellent communicator with hands on training experience
- SAP experience beneficial
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php