Trade Compliance Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Manage export and import licenses and approvals from foreign regulatory
- Oversee record keeping related to import/export logistics and
- Review documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure
compliance with company business practices and applicable laws and
- Manage communication process for internal departments, customs brokers,
government agencies, customers and vendors.
- Review product descriptions and technical data to determine
import/export classification in accordance with the Harmonized Tariff
Schedule (HTS) and applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish and oversee internal audit processes for accurate
classifications and compliance with applicable laws.
- Support Trade Compliance Manager and supervise Corporate Compliance
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 - 7 years supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Access.
- Knowledgeable in international shipping and customs procedures.
- Experience in Canada and Mexico customs procedures / trade compliance
- Licensed customs broker a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and process oriented with the ability to work in a
fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php