Global Customs Associate
Customs in Los Angeles,CA, San Francisco,CA & Seattle, WA
Help streamline client’s customs processes
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14
global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting
Programs team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy
to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
With revenue growing at breakneck speed, Flexport is looking for Global Customs
Associates to join our Customs Team. This is a great position for hard-working,
detail-oriented professionals looking to develop their career in the
international trade industry. You'll be working alongside and learning from some
of the smartest people in the logistics industry as we
challenge the status quo and reduce the friction in global trade.
- Make US Customs entries under US Customs law for high profile clients
- Digitally prepare and file all documentation required for goods to clear
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations and procedures of the
US Customs, FDA, USDA and Other Government Agencies (OGA)
- Review and organize incoming documents to ensure compliance with US
Customs and OGA reporting requirements
- Provide necessary documents to other government agencies, including but
not limited to FDA, FCC and USDA
You should have:
- Experience making US Customs entires
- BA/BS Degree. Brownie points for majors relating to Supply Chain,
International Trade, International Business, or Maritime law.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Next-level logistical problem-solving skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.
See something broken? Fix it.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- High level of computer literacy. No paper. All digital.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our
mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building
the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced
technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain
expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across
109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well
as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in
funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y
Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after
our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Please email an updated resume to
or apply directly through our website
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php