Export Compliance Specialist #5335
Location: San Fernando, CA
Reports to: Export Compliance Manager
Our Client: Leading industrial manufacturer
- Act as subject matter expert for determination of export licensing
- Ensure local facility compliance regarding export license determination
(BIS), denied party screening, anti-boycott screening, diversion risk,
end-use and embargo screening, classifications and re-
export laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement local compliance procedures in alignment with
corporate and Business Unit policies and procedures.
- Screen proposed exports for compliance.
- Screen and support individual export license applications.
- Ensure all export compliance records are maintained per government
- Develop and teach periodic training sessions on export compliance.
- Attend training courses as needed.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Ability to develop and implement compliance procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills - to communicate effectively with all
- Strong communications skills – in writing, IT presentations, and
- Travel: up to 25%.
For more information and to be considered, please submit your resume to:
Kristine Reide- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php