Trade Compliance Manager
Location: Chicago IL/ Milwaukee, WI
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Manage export and import licenses and approvals from foreign regulatory
agencies where the company does business.
- Oversee record keeping related to import/export logistics and
- Review documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure
compliance with company business practices and applicable laws and
- Manage communication process for internal departments, customs brokers,
government agencies, customers and vendors.
- Review product descriptions and technical data to determine
import/export classification in accordance with the Harmonized Tariff
Schedule (HTS) and applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish and oversee internal audit processes for accurate
classifications and compliance with applicable laws.
- Support Trade Compliance Manager and supervise Corporate Compliance
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience in a product-centric database company.
- 1 - 3 years supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Access.
- Knowledgeable in international shipping and customs procedures.
- Experience in Canada and Mexico customs procedures / trade compliance a
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and process oriented with the ability to work in a
fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php