Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory
- Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and
- Work with freight carriers and transportation to assure on-time
- Expedite deliveries on selected products.
- Communicate and follow through with International Compliance and outside
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years purchasing experience.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, and
- Proficiency with AS400, Access and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced
environment a must.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php