Location: Plano, TX
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Ensure an efficient supply of product to meet customer and business
needs in the fast-paced, rapidly growing medical device industry.
- Leads the team responsible for global supply planning and factory
- Champions the Neuromodulation S&OP process.
- Develops people and SAP system processes (APO, SNP, ECC) to improve the
supply chain processes.
- Balances supply and demand, resolves constraints.
- Think creatively, get out of the box and solve problems.
- Develops and grows a staff of supply planners and production schedulers.
- Ensures team is educated on master scheduling concepts and practices and
works to develop a structured business and system process to support master
- Leverages and improves existing safety stock modeling to optimize
service and minimize working capital investment.
- Builds a scheduling process to optimize operational metrics and balance
cost vs service.
- Investigates existing systems (SAP) and business processes to create a
service-focused planning and scheduling process that optimizes inventory and
- Leads the S&OP process.
- Continues to develop the Supply Review process including expansion to
the Financial Review.
- Establishes monthly cadence for Product, Demand, Supply, Finance and
- Gains consensus cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to the
- Ensure high performance and success in meeting key performance
- Service level metrics such as Line Fill Rate and Order Fill Rate.
- Working capital metrics such as Inventory dollars and days.
- Expense metrics such as freight, cost center spend and various
operational expense metrics.
- Minimum 1 year: CPIM, CSCP and Greenbelt certification highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years: Supervising or managing a team.
- Medical device or other highly regulated industry.
- Recent detailed experience with SAP APO DP, SAP SNP and/or SAP ECC.
- Leading or participating in S&OP process, especially supply planning.
- Master Scheduling including rough-cut capacity planning.
- Collecting and analyzing data, drawing conclusions and presenting
findings to a broader audience.
- Minimum 5 years: Progressive responsibility for Supply Chain, Planning,
- Planning and scheduling including detailed capacity and material
- Managing and improving systems and processes including master data
- Bachelorís degree and 7+ years of related work experience in Supply
Chain, Planning and/or Operations.
- The ability to travel as needed (up to 25%) both domestically and
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php